GKH Recruitment Vacancies
- LGV1 steel experienced drivers required for our client in Wednesbury. No roping and sheeting required as all loads are palletised and transported on a curtain side trailer. Various shifts available starting between 00:00-05:00 or 13:00-18:30, with shifts being approximately 10 hours long. This is ongoing work Monday to Friday all week
- LGV1 Container day drivers required for our contract in Walsall. Regular work 12 months of the year. There are also optional nights out and tramping work available to anyone who wants it
- LGV2 drivers required for our contract in the Bilston area. Duties include delivering fresh and frozen poultry loads to DC’s across the country, ensuring that all deadlines are met. Start times are usually between 04.00-08.00 with shift lengths being approximately 10 hours long
- LGV1 Steel Drivers required for our contract in Willenhall. Duties include delivering steel loads on slider flex trailers across the UK. Start times are 06.00 working Monday to Friday.
- LGV1 Container Night drivers required for our contract in Walsall. Regular work 12 months of the year. We can cater to various shift patterns with shifts starting at 18.00
- LGV2 Tipper drivers required for our contract in Bilston, shift pattern is Monday to Friday, starting at 06.45 and usually finished for around 16.30.
- LGV1 and LGV2 Tanker drivers required for our client in Cannock and Stafford. No ADR required as you are transporting sewerage. AM shifts start at 05.00 and PM shifts start at 17.00, with shifts being around 12 hours. This contract runs 7 days a week so we can cater to various shift patterns.
- LGV2 and 7.5T drivers required for our contract in Cannock. Duties include delivering kitchen and bathroom products to shops or houses. This job is physically demanded, however this is reflected in the rate of pay.
*Due to insurance purposes, all applicants must have held their licence of the necessary category for a minimum of one year and must have no more than 6 points. We cannot accept applicants with any IN, DR, DD or TT endorsements. We also require all applicants for LGV positions to hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph Card.