GKH Recruitment Vacancies
- LGV1 steel experienced drivers required for our client in Wednesbury. No roping and sheeting required as all loads are palletised and transported on a curtain side trailer. Various shifts available starting between 00:00-05:00 or 13:00-18:30, with shifts being approximately 10 hours long. This is ongoing work Monday to Friday all week
- LGV1 Container day drivers required for our contract in Walsall. Regular work 12 months of the year. There are also optional nights out and tramping work available to anyone who wants it
- LGV1 Trunk Drivers required in either Walsall or the Stoke-On-Trent area, just transporting goods from DC to DC and trailer swaps. Shifts available for all sorts of shift patterns with start times available throughout the day. Average 10-12 hours per shift with generous rates of pay. Immediate start depending on the outcome of an assessment, this assessment will be paid should you pass
- LGV1 drivers required for our client in Cannock. Duties include collecting and distributing eggs across the UK to either distribution centres or farms. You may be required to use a pump truck at some sites when unloading but nothing too strenuous. Various start times available throughout the day with weekend work also available
- LGV1 Container drivers required for day shifts in Rowley Regis. Duties include transporting containers locally, with shifts being around 10 hours long. Shift pattern is Monday to Friday with start times being around 06.00
- LGV2 drivers required for our contract in the Bilston area. Duties include delivering fresh and frozen poultry loads to DC’s across the country, ensuring that all deadlines are met. Start times are usually between 05.00-07.00 with shift lengths being approximately 10 hours long
- LGV1 Steel Drivers required for our contract in Willenhall. Duties include delivering steel loads on slider flex trailers across the UK. Start times are 06.00 working Monday to Friday.
- LGV1 Container Night drivers required for our contract in Walsall. Regular work 12 months of the year. We can cater to various shift patterns with shifts starting at 18.00
*Due to insurance purposes, all applicants must have held their licence of the necessary category for a minimum of two years and must have no more than 6 points. We cannot accept applicants with any IN, DR, DD or TT endorsements. We also require all applicants for LGV positions to hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph Card.